Buyer Responsibilities to qualify for the Buyer Rebate Program:
1. To qualify, you MUST be ready to purchase within 120 days.
2. You must be Pre-Approved with a Mortgage Lender or Bank, and provide us with the Pre-Approval Letter.
3. You will need to set up a search on the MLS to find properties that meet your needs. When new properties are listed which meet your criteria, those listings will be automatically emailed to you.
4. If you are interested in a property on the search, simply mark “interested” and a Metro Realty Inc. Buyer’s Agent will contact you to schedule a showing
1. We will schedule all appointments to view your selected properties.
2. We will assist you in determining current market selling prices by providing comparables for sold properties.
3. We will assist you in preparing an offer to purchase a property
4. We will strategize with you, and negotiate your offer with the Listing Broker.
5. We will obtain all necessary signatures upon Offer Acceptance.
6. We will guide you every step of the way, from contract contingencies, inspection, to closing.
**Properties listed by Metro Realty, Inc. are excluded from the Buyer Rebate Program. Metro Realty, Inc. does not work in a dual agency capacity. We do not represent the buyer and the seller in the same transaction. Read all terms and conditions of this offer. Properties purchased must be equal to or greater than a total purchase price of $100,000 to qualify for the Rebate.
Questions: Call us at (630) 599-5000